Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager Job Description
We’re looking for someone to join our rapidly growing team in the role of Product Marketing Manager. This person will be the the intersect between sales, medical content, tech teams and our customers. They will help us craft the right messages to share externally and share information back to our internal teams that will help us create value. This person will work to ensure we are rightly positioned in the market and coordinate on-going customer engagement initiatives.
Hiring Manager: Juho Impivaara (email@example.com)
Helsinki or Southern Finland, partly remote.
Marketing, Product Marketing
What we are looking for
- Proven ability to plan and develope social media campaigns
- End- user centered mindset
- Crafting and managing compelling content
- Be able to post appealing content across social media accounts
- Engaging with customers on different channels
- Analyzing running campaigns
- Being on top of the latest social media trends
- Ability to prioritize competing opportunities and balance customer needs versus business priorities
- You are experienced in b2b & b2c digital marketing
- You respond to changes in priorities and environment with a can-do attitude
- You base your plans and decisions on data
- experience in Marketing Analytics, Demand Generation, or Product Lifecycle
- You understand what high performance looks like when it comes to product-led growth & human-assisted growth (Sales) & you enjoy building the early playbooks, then scaling them
- You feel at home when using data to make decisions, whether it is analytics, user research, or customer or sales team feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both Finnish and English
Your responsibilities are
Somethings this person will be responsible for:
- Implement product led growth marketing strategy
- Create and coordinate customer engagement messages (email newsletters, social media campaigns, end user activation)
- Work with Medical content team, Tech teams and Designers on self-serve user journey mapping to drive self-serve enablement.
- Work with Product teams to identify lead in-product actions
- Create and send out emails that help prospective customers understand the product value and succeed
- Dive into both qualitative and quantitative data to identify user actions and engagement rates and optimise onboarding flows.
- Track right metrics to identify areas of opportunity. Consider new, creative approaches to have an impact on core metrics.
- Independent role working in close touch with sales and customer relations team